Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Month of 30+ Posts


Friends and all, I am going to attempt something I have yet to do - post on my blog each day for an entire month. Since I made a post yesterday, I have decided to post every day for the course of June.

My reasons for doing this?

1) Discipline. This in part will be an exercise in discipline. Am I disciplined enough, committed enough, to blog every day for the month of June. We shall see...

2) Forced expansion of theological horizons. I have been lax in disciplined reading this year. I have read large pieces of books here and there, but I intend for the month of June to do much more. Thus some of those thoughts from reading will be the subject of my blog posts.

3) Things are wrapping up on vicarage. A little more free time should allow for me to do this.

So, if you read my blog, that is fantastic. If not, well, no "if not", because you aren't reading this anyway.

Blessings and lets see where my endeavors take us.

+Kyrie Eleison+

No comments: